Siva...
I did't say did't means i forgive you!
Sivasudhan...I really hate you forever...
Everyday tell the nonsense 2 me...
Andrew Low,Andrew Low...
Shot d lar!Andrew Low better than you many many times lo~
You think you better than him meh?
He is a Ketua Pengawas ok?
Dont say Ketua Pengawas...
Ketua kelas you also cant do la!
Stupid!
Dont become guo fen...
I really will go and tell Andrew 1day if you keep saying the nonsense...
Sex also you can think out...
What kissing with Andrew Low on tree...
What kill him and take his money...
Everything also you can think...
Pei Fu lo~
Xiang xiang li you also better than Wilfred Wong...
Unless he will not think out the nonsense...
He think's thing is true 1...
Stupid Siva! I hate you 4ever 4ever...
V still got 27 days 2 sit 2gether...
I did't say did't means i forgive you!
Sivasudhan...I really hate you forever...
Everyday tell the nonsense 2 me...
Andrew Low,Andrew Low...
Shot d lar!Andrew Low better than you many many times lo~
You think you better than him meh?
He is a Ketua Pengawas ok?
Dont say Ketua Pengawas...
Ketua kelas you also cant do la!
Stupid!
Dont become guo fen...
I really will go and tell Andrew 1day if you keep saying the nonsense...
Sex also you can think out...
What kissing with Andrew Low on tree...
What kill him and take his money...
Everything also you can think...
Pei Fu lo~
Xiang xiang li you also better than Wilfred Wong...
Unless he will not think out the nonsense...
He think's thing is true 1...
Stupid Siva! I hate you 4ever 4ever...
V still got 27 days 2 sit 2gether...
No comments:
Post a Comment